Saturday, October 2, 2010

Butterfly Fairies and UFO Week!

So I have finished the First page of Butterfly Fairies Looks good the yellows in the sun are stunning and will deffinatly add to the overall looks of the transparent wings.


Butterfly Fairy Page 1
 Also this week is UFO Week.

I started this ages ago. It was my First Kit i did back in 1992 that seems an age ago.

It was in bad need of being redone, as the orginal has not faired well.

Its Called 'Rockin' Dinos' from Dimensions.


This is where I am At the beginning of the week -




I should chug through it pretty quick as its on 14cnt  and I normally work in 18 cnt. So hopefully it might even be a finish at the end of the week.

2 comments:

Babs said...

Welcome on blogspot. There aren't a lot of men stitching, but that doesn't mind.

I like your works and keep on going.

Love, babs

Stitching@HLR said...

Wow, you've got some great finishes!!!

I have the "Day Fairy" in my stash too. Just like the "Night Fairy". Not started yet, but just like many others ;o)

I like the Rocking Dinos too! Funny!

Looking forward to your next progress.