Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rockin Dino's and Lust!

Well I thought I was going to be very good, and finish something in UFO week, But I kinda got bored and Lust was Calling me, Esp since I left it half-way through a page!

So I Picked her up and a Page and 1/2 Later I have some real progress!

30,478 to be precise


So here she was before -


 
Page 3 Finished

Page 4 Finished


Up Close


She is Starting to look pretty good, I'm not a fan of it up close but from a distance looks pretty good. Although I'm sure that's because I'm used to seeing it up close.

And Rocking Dino's -

Before
And After this was 2 Days and It is on 14 cnt, and all block colour
So its just all the backstitch to go.

However I'm on a roll with Lust So I think while I am, I should continue, However Envy Waits as well. But I'm going to my favorite Craft Store on the weekend to kit out Sloth Which is stunning as well.



Lots of Blues! But None the Less Stunning! The Artist has done such a great job with all of these. 

Thats All For now!

Happy Stitching Everyone!