Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year! The Guilt is Lifting!

Happy New All!

So my Stitchy New Years Resolution was to finish some of the Projects that have been hanging around for awhile.

One of those was "Fairy Grandmother" from Lavender and Lace. I brought the chart ages ago, got part way through and then it was shelved, Now we all know what that is like. We see a beautiful chart......Stash it.......Start it and Shelf it!

So Since Finishing "Tatiania" I have been concentrating on "Grandmother" Now I'm on the homestretch and its looking really good, I feel the Guilt of having it sit around for ages finally lifting............


Where I Left off

Dress Finished

All the Stitching done except the metallics and beads
So I've added the 032 Metallic which looks pretty good except you can't really see it.............

Next project is to Finish the "Water Goddess" From Joan Elliott Elements Series.

Speaking of which, have you seen the latest Series she has been working on.........

Joan Elliott's Blog

Daffodil Fairy
WOW! Looks Amazing! So as well as the "Sins" which I can't wait to get back to, there is now another series................to add to the list of things to do..........

Where does it end.........

Anyway to finish off here is a Pick of "Titania" Mounted and With "Aida"


"Queen of the Fairies"

Side by Side
Happy Stitching All!

6 comments:

Annelies said...

what an beautiful charts!

Wendy said...

fairy grandmother looks lovely !
and your Mira´s are wonderfull, I supose you are going to have them framed ?

Stitching Noni said...

What stunning finishes! Your stitching is amazing. I love Joan Elliott's fairies as well but haven't had the courage to start one yet! One day!

Look forward to seeing your next update.

Cheers
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Louanne said...

WOW! Your work is stunning. You are truly brave to start so many series! I know what you mean about the guilt. I keep saying I won't start anything new until I finish something. That new JE series looks like it's going to be fantastic. I can't wait to see more of the 'sins'.

Michelle said...

There are both so beautifull..

rosebud68 said...

more gorgeous ones. I am loving the new Joan Elliott series too, oh no, more to add to the wishlist