Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Water Goddess" Framed,Crossed of List........NEXT......

Well as promised here is a pic all washed Ironed and framed.........



I think she looks great. Joan Elliot is such a talented designer, If you have never stitched one of her charts before I would highly recommend it. There are so many small details that just add to the over all design.

Now the big decision is what to do next......... "Envy" and "Lust" but I promise not to make a start on anything new.............

Happy Stitching All!

6 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish. She is awesome and the detail is amazing.

I hope you continue on Lust next I have that one in my stash and would love to see more of her.

Alicia

Quilts and other things said...

Wow - looks great all finish off and framed. Really looks amazing.

rosebud68 said...

Love it love it love it. Gorgeous work yet again :) I bet it feels great to have all your WIPs finished. I second Crafty princess and suggest you work on Lust now....she is stunning.

Stitching Noni said...

Well done on your finish. She looks stunning... I'm a real fan of Joan Elliott as well although I am yet to tackle one of the gorgeous Goddess'!
Look forward to seeing the progress on your next project

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

She looks beautifull in that frame!
I'm looking forward to see your next project.

Michelle

StitchCat said...

Joan Elliot has some awesome designs...there are a few I would like to stitch.