Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Water Goddess" Update!

So after a good Days Stitching yesterday, The dress is just about done apart from the bodice, which is just about there,

"Water Goddess"
"Water Goddess"
I also think I'm over my Aversion to the fabric, it was much easier yesterday to work with than it has ever been, I'm wondering if that's because I know its my last WIP LOL

In the second pic you can really see the blue. So today hopefully she will get a body and head with hair, but we will see.

Happy Stitching All!

4 comments:

Rowyn said...

This looks like it is going to be another stunning large project. Can't wait to see more progress.

kruissteekje said...

Beautiful !Your last wip, I would I could say the same....

Wendy said...

wauw, beautifull !
love the colours !

rosebud68 said...

Lovely, I have this series in my wish list to start, will get there one day. I do love the elements though and the seasonal fairies as well that you did, they look gorgeous