Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Water Goddess" Update!

Well, a quick update to show how the "Water Goddess" is Looking..........



Just alot of Metallic's and a little bit of Lily pad to go......

I'm so pleased that my last WIP is just about done......I cant wait to get back into the "Sins" Hopefully after the weekend.......maybe........

However I am going to go frame shopping tomorrow, I'm hopefully going to get the same frames as the "Season Fairies". But I'm thinking about painting the frames after seeing how well the peacock frame turned out.

Will post some pics after the weekend to see how it looks..........

Happy Stitching all!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow.. this is going to look stunning when she's finished :)

rosebud68 said...

Looks gorgeous. Not much more to go and then you can indulge in your sins again :)