Friday, March 25, 2011

QS "Sweet Selina"

I have just finished The Black on "Sweet Selina" and She looks amazing, almost so as you could leave as she is............


QS "Sweet Selina"
 I spent the week working on her.....now comes the fun part of colouring her in..........However she is going away for the next week, as I want to work on another project. Although I'm not sure what it is that I want to work on for this week............Watch this Space, In the meantime, If you ever choose a chart by Hannah Lynn, and It has a very strong black outline, (which they do) It was great fun stitching the black...........I give it 5 stars easy!

Happy Stitching All!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow.. you're right - she almost looks like you could leave her how she is.. great job! :)

Nic said...

I definitely think you could leave her as a black and white. What about doing it twice :-)

rosebud68 said...

she looks awesome, I love her done as black as well