Monday, April 18, 2011

2 Weeks Ago I went crazy........

And Its paid off! I have finished My Very First HAED! OK, so its only a Story Keep! But hey a Finish is a Finish right?

I feel so good that its done, but I a very small part of me Didn't want it to end........I'm very tempted to get the full size chart now! LOL!

Anyways here is the pic, not washed or ironed, but I need an Early night......well at least before midnight.....

SK "Butterflies Galore"
There is not much more to say except I finished in 14 days instead of 16.............And for some reason I'm very proud of myself............Also Its kinda large for a bookmark......So I'm going to finish it as planned, them my work mate can decide what to do with it from there!

That's all for now, I will post pics tomorrow, of it all made up and the Cake which I'm doing tomorrow night as well.........3 days to go then Holiday and a Break I deserve it!

Happy Stitching all!

Night

10 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow! What a beautiful piece. And well done on getting it done within your deadline :)

Nina said...

Congratulations, she's a beauty :)

Rachel Lily said...

She's beautiful, congratulations :)

anojaa said...

congratulations! She's stunning!

demeter83 said...

It looks brilliant, congratulations. I'm sure that she'll love it

Lou said...

I'm amazed at your speed of stitching (and also slightly jealous!) Your friend is going to love it I'm sure! Congratulations on your first HAED finish also!

Louanne said...

Holy Crow!!!! Congratulations, that may be the fastest an HAED was EVER finshed! Fantastic job!

The Crafty Princess said...

2 weeks OMG did you sleep?? She is gorgeous I have her in my stash too. You give me hope! Thank you. Congratulations on your first HAED finish - that is so awesome. And yes a finish is a finish no matter how large or small. Just like a partial page is still a page finish.

Fantastic, amazing and beautiful work as usual.
Alicia xo

Gizzimomo said...

She's grogeous, well done you!! Worth the hard work? Most definately!! To finish in 2 weeks in impressive, I did something similar at the beginning of the year and did SK Logan in a month, I was working at my normal pace for the first two weeks then decided I wanted to finish him before the end of the month to get him into the HAED reward program and had to work my bum off for the last two weeks to get him finished and that was hard enough work! Really worth it to get a finish though! Great work..... but what's next??

http://gizzimomosstitchyplace.blogspot.com/

rosebud68 said...

Wow, love it love it love it. You have done an awesome job in such a short time. I know what you mean about being a bit sad that it has ended, I felt that way when I finished teddies on the line as I was enjoying seeing them come to life!