Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Challenge, A Sale and Bobbin Winding...............

Well Its been a Busy week here.................

I have a Birthday coming up on the 20th, its one of the Ladies from work, We were talking charts and I showed the QS "Butterfly Keeper" as she Loves Butterflies, anyhoo.........When we talked about it again, I said that I hadn't started it, and she seemed a little disappointed, Which I don't like, so I have found something else...............

SK "Butterflies Galore"
Now I'm not one to turn down a challenge..........Like the Joan Elliot "Peacock" that I stitched in 13 Days back in December, I have 16 days this time......So I started her on the 4th...........and here she is now 6 days later............I'm rather happy.......

SK "Butterflies Galore"
Finished Stitch count is 12,500 and this is 4,500 or there abouts............I love her face and Eyes they look really good.

Good thing Heaven and Earth are Having a Sale then............Which brings me to A New Chart that I'm lusting after...........

"Three Graces"
The "Three Graces" By Josephine Wall. Such Fantastic Colours..........I'm debating about it, However, I have got so many projects on the Go right now that I think it might have to wait. *sigh*

 I've also put "Envy" down so I can concentrate on the SK...........But this is where I'm leaving her...

"Envy" Pg 14 & 15
The bottom ruffle of her dress looks great.....and there is more background on these 2 pages......

Also Each day I have been winding some bobbins so I can start "Sloth" argh another start.......When will I have a Finish...........

"Sloth" Box
So Many blues......to wind 90 colours in one go.....Crazy!!! Winding around 10 a day not so much.......

Sorry Its been a rambling post........Although 10 more Workdays Till Holiday! YAY!

Happy Stitching All!

10 comments:

StitchCat said...

Wow your stitching is absolutely fantastic. I like how you have challenged yourself to finish Butterfly Keeper. Looking great so far. I need to challenge myself to actually stitch as much as I would like :)

Lou said...

Speedy progress on the SK - I'm sure you'll have this finished in time! Also love three graces - have you seen the finished one in the gallery on thr HAED site - simply stunning! I'm also loving watching your progress on Envy and looking forward to seeing Sloth!

Blu said...

Wow that's a ton of progress for just 6 days!

anojaa said...

You've made great progress! I'm sure you'll win your challenge! ah the three graces, such a beautiful piece!

rosebud68 said...

Oh wow, the butterfly one is gorgeous, but then I LOVE butterflies, I have 3 or 4 lovely butterfly ones to make for myself. Envy is continuing to fascinate me, I love how the dress is developing, well done you. Oh and YAY, bring on the holiday :) Maybe the star wars room will get a look in this time

Donna said...

Wow you have achieved lots for six days, I am sure you will finish the challenge!! Envy is wonderful, I love the colouring of the dress and the detail that is already appearing.

demeter83 said...

Wow, wish I could get that much done in 6 days, looks brilliant, I look forward to seeing it finished.
You could always buy the 3 Graces and put it away for a rainy day. I'm debating that with Fenechs Lady of Avalon, because it is gorgeous, and there's a sale on at the moment. But then I've always got another 4 waiting to be started, and that's just HAED, so that's possibly not the best tactic.

Xeihua said...

Wow!!
Amazing progress, I believe you'll be able to finish your challenge for sure if you keep that pace :). The 3 Graces are lovely. And I love to follow your progress on Envy.... so many greens... just as I like :) although also looking forward to see you starting Sloth.

mother.maiden.crone said...

I cannot wait to see sloth and Envy is more beautiful everytime I see it! You have to stitch what you are in the mood for, the finishes will come.

Spooky said...

Beautiful work. Found a link to your blog from the HAE blog.
I am (hopefully) going to do the 7 deadly sins series as I have found a UK chart supplier :-))