Friday, April 22, 2011

Finished!

Thanks for all the Wonderful comments on the Finish! They mean heaps!

Tuesday night was a Marathon night, Not only did I have to do the finishing touches on the SK But I also had to bake my Cake! But true to form, no Issues arose, and both were done, and I was In Bed by 11pm!

Washed and Ironed!
Finished!
Up Close!
So I added the Binding, and It looked Boring! I put the Zig Zag around the border, using the Different Colours from the SK! I was pretty happy with the final product! Also my work friend Loved It! Which is A bonus right!

However Wednesday night and Thursday night I was on such a downer from Finishing it, I'm not sure where to go Next, However I've done a bit of a Stocktake on where I'm at with all my projects, and its better than I thought! I only have 5 WIPS! I did however, Buy the "Three Graces" at the very end of the 50% @ HAED! Not quite sure where that fits in yet! But Now that I'm on holiday I can relax, and not think about work at all YAY!

Have a Happy Easter All! Stay Safe

Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

Joysze said...

Congrats on the finish.... this is beautiful. :D I love the tassle you've added on to it.

StitchCat said...

What can I say - that is absolutely beautiful. I love the way you finished it too. Awesome work - you must be so happy. Great stuff, well done :)

anojaa said...

wow! it's absolutely gorgeous! well done! If you don't know what to do next, you can always make me also a storykeep ;)

Lou said...

I love the way you've finished her! Looks amazing!

rosebud68 said...

well, what more can I say, you have done a brilliant job finishing it, I love the zig zag and can understand why your friend at work loves it. Such an accomplishment to finish your first HAED :) Cant wait to see your next update when you decide what you want to work on next

Thoeria said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the way you've finished her

Spooky said...

Looks lovely :-))

MarchAnn58 said...

Love the piece and you did a great job of it. Verry verry cute and I like the finish too.

Louanne said...

A hand stitched piece AND a cake? That's one lucky friend of yours! Love the finishing touches on the SK, just gorgeous, congrats!

Lucie said...

It looks absolutely fab :)

Stephie said...

She looks stunning :) Well done on completing her :)

Lita said...

I looked on your post at Our Friends' HAED SAL, and I just want to say to you (again) that you have done a very wonderful work with superb speed! OMG, if I could stitch as fast as you, it might help me a lot with my WIPs, I'm currently lack of spare time here. Well, if you have time, I would feel so pleased if you would share some tips on working your projects! :)