Friday, April 15, 2011

Update before I get Started!

Well yesterday was the last day of the week for me, its now the weekend........and after several Late nights......I was shattered....I only managed about 500 stitches.......but I'm OK with that She is looking pretty amazing now, and I'm excited about finishing my very first HAED!

SK "Butterflies Galore"
The orange butterfly at the bottom is a Confetti minefield! But after a deep breath I tackled it Colour by Colour and in no time it was done..........

I'm also very excited as I was accepted onto the HAED BB which is pretty cool, I had a quick look before bed last night, However I cant have any distraction for the next 2 days so I can knock off some stitches on this..........

Thanks for the comments on how to finish the SK, Louanne the link was helpful and and SK was amazing....all those beads, however I don't think mine will be that flash!

Have a good Day all and I will update after the weekend!

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

Ewa said...

It's lovely! I can't imagine the sense of accomplishment that must come with finishing an HAED. I only hope to be able to feel it someday. Can't wait to see her all done.

Stitching Noni said...

ooh aah, I am in awe of your gorgeous HAED! It looks fabulous.... many hours of stitching indeed, but very worth it! Well done :-)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

rosebud68 said...

Loving it, I just love the stricking colours that HAED use. Wow, that sounds really impressive about the HAED BB, what does that involve??? I have not really looked into HAED apart from loving quite a few of their designs :)

Ági said...

This is looking lovely. Well done on tackling all those confettis.

Louanne said...

Glad you like the link. It's always good to see new finishing ideas. You weren't on the board? I'm surprised. Happy to hear that you're there now, what's your handle there? I'm CrazyForCrossStitch (what else? ;-) ) Your SK is looking gorgeous, WOW, you are fast. I've been trying to finish up my Chesterton SK for ages and I know what you mean about confetti minefields! The entire bottom third is confetti galore! But so worth it, as you already know. I'll keep watching your quick progress!

The Manbroider said...

Thanks Louanne, Im the Manbroider of course LOL! I've only had a small look at the BB as I didn't want any distractions! LOL! I'm guessing it can be!