Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Weekend Is Over..................Again!

Well the weekend is over yet again, and I spent all my spare time on "Butterflies Galore" and I'm Nearly there.............1,100 to go......the countdown is on.

SK "Butterflies Galore"
Now if I thought the small orange butterfly was a confetti minefield then I was deluded to think the big one in the bottom corner would be anything different 18 Colours but well worth it! The blue looks alot brighter in the pics than it really is, which I like. Please excuse all the hoop marks, I cant wait for it to have a wash and Iron. I also went to the craft store to pick up finishing supplies, Some thick black Interface for the back, Some bias binding for the sides and nice big black tassel for the bottom! I'm excited about a Finish though, which I never thought It would be an HAED! Unless (touch wood) there is a huge disaster I'm well on my way to reaching my goal of a 16 day stitch!

Have a Great Day all, and check back soon for the finish............

Happy Stitching all!

5 More work Days till Holiday not that I'm counting or anything!

4 comments:

StitchCat said...

Thats an awesome effort. Its looking so good. Im looking forward to the holiday period too - all that chocolate :)

rosebud68 said...

well done, looks awesome, you have done so much in such a short period of time...the end is in sight :)

demeter83 said...

Wow, I still can't believe how fast you're stitching this, it looks brilliant

laura118 said...

wow... you are so fast, and so neat.
keep up your great work