Sunday, June 26, 2011

I've Added a New Page!

So I've been wanting to add a Page with a Gallery of Finishes, Its still a work in progress, so please bare with me. Some of my finishes I need to take some photos of, and some of the pictures are on an illusive flash drive.

But for now its a start! If anyone knows if you can turn the comment section on, on your individual pages, please let me know!

Also keep those guesses coming in as to what "Sin" I'm working on, and I will post a pic at the end of the week, or when I get a page finish!

Right now, Its off to work for another week...........

Happy Stitching All!

6 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Some gorgeous finishes there. I'm a new follower, and I'm so happy I found your blog. We have really similar tastes! (I can't stitch EVERYTHING I want to, so I live vicariously through others, lol.) Hope you're having a good weekend!!

irishcream06 said...

How do you do that? I'd love to have a label for my finishes...

Lesley (Home Is Where My Heart Is) said...

It's great to see your work all in one place, it is all beautiful, I love fantasy designs although I have done very little myself..this is set to change.

Joysze said...

Amazing finishes. :D

Unfortunately, there's no way to have comments on pages. :( That's one of the reasons mine is linked as a "Page" but is a separate blog.

Donna said...

You should be able to add comments to pages as I have just done it to mine. If you edit the page, scroll down to 'Post Options' then just check the box for allow reader comments. Hope that helps!

The Manbroider said...

Hi Donna! Thanks So Much! Worked a Treat! Comment Section Now open on Pages! Awsome!