Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another Week, Another Page Done!

Well I spent another week working on "Lust" (that's for you Mrs Dibble) I have to admit that now another page is done and its looks less like just a row and a Actual Picture is coming to life, I gotta say WOW!

So this page had some more skin, her other hand and some dress.

I also had a minor setback right at the beginning of the week, The very first block I worked on, I had to rip it out and start over, for some reason I was a row out, and well her breast was looking very lopsided, and not in a good way. I was going to frog it, but then, it was like this is nearly the vocal point of the picture, so I cant frog it, So nearly 6oo stitches had to come out! Man I was angry with myself, And I nearly put her down, but nope, and I'm so pleased I did keep going. OK enough rambling.........here are the pics.......

Pg 9 "Lust"
"Lust" 10 July 2011
So the Next Page is pretty much all waterfall, and a little piece of arch!

Thanks to all my readers and followers for your kind comments and encouragement, It means allot. Also for some Odd reason I have over 100 now! Its actually very humbling to even think people read about my stitching!

I hope you all have a wonderful week, I'm taking a break from this for now, Although We are off on another break next week, so I have a little stitching planned for then, Like finishing this row. But this week I'm working on another project, Its just an Idea right now, and I'm not sure what its going to turn into but will post about that next time!

Anyway! Happy Stitching All! until Next time!

14 comments:

threadbear said...

wow the red in her dress is fabulous!

megan_bright said...

I love this!! It's coming along nicely!

Kahlan said...

She really is WOW!!!

Xeihua said...

She is really amazing, it still surprises me how Michelle can make the cross stitch look so much like a photo, and I really like your stitching. It's really neat which makes the all thing look even better. Congratulations.

irishcream06 said...

wow, she's really coming to life

demeter83 said...

Looks brilliant, and I'm still fascinated by how fast you stitch, especially as you had to take 600 stitches out and redo them

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

She looks amazing!! Sorry to hear about the troubles, but I'm happy you go them sorted out without hating the project forever. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Lust!

Jennifer M. said...

Very pretty! I couldn't imagine having to rip out that many stitches. I would have most definitely tossed it to the side. I hate ripping out stitches.

Looking forward to seeing this all finished. :)

Jen

rosebud68 said...

Looks awesome, glad you ripped out the stitches, lopsided breasts are not attractive!!!
It is coming along so quickly. So happy to see the progress. Looking forward to seeing what you will be working on this week

Thoeria said...

Oh wow - she looks absolutely stunning! I am still in awe of your prowess with a needle! I don't know of anyone else who stitches as fast as you do! Do you ever sleep :-)

Delphyne said...

She looks amazing.

stitchstitchknit said...

She's so extraordinary pretty!!!

Joysze said...

Sorry you had to frog all those stitches, well worth the time and effort as she looks absolutely fantastic!!!!!

The Crafty Princess said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the 600 frogs manbroider. But glad you were courageous enough to go on. Glad you did though you really can't let a lady go around life with lopsided breasts. Luckily Ms. Lust's could be fixed without requiring any hospitalisation! She's looking amazing, she is my fav sin. Congratulations
xo.