Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mermaid After the Weekend!

Well the weekend is over once again........I'm not sure but for some reason they just go by way to quick.

So the weather has been rubbish, Rain, wind and then the sun comes out! So It was A DVD weekend, as much as I like rugby (in case you missed it there is rugby being played here ATM) I have had rugby overload! Its everywhere you look, the news, newspapers on buses.......over buildings it everywhere......but I digress.........

I'm pretty happy with where she is at.......I have managed 2 more blocks......I'm also working larger blocks than normal......I normally do 2 x 2 blocks, but on this I am working in 4 x 3 blocks so each page is roughly 6 squares.........It does make it seem to go faster, however it feels like you are working on the same block for an age...

Here are the pics....

QS "Spring Explosion Mermaid" On Thursday 15th September
As of tonight.....

QS "Spring Explosion Mermaid" On Saturday 17th September
So there is one more square on this page, and half of it is hair! From a distance as always it looks great........up close I'm over it LOL!

This Morning I also Updated the Gallery of Finishes............So pop over and have a look.

I better get to bed it's late and I have 11hrs at work tomorrow!

Happy Stitching All!

9 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

It's looking great! I love the colors in it!

Louanne said...

Mermaid is coming along well. Your gallery of finishes is truly awesome! So many beautifully done pieces, wow! Your speed makes my fingers itch!

Sally said...

She is coming along beautifully.

stitchstitchknit said...

She's so lovely =) You made a lot of progress on her =)

Rachel said...

You have made some great progress on her!! I love the colors. :)

Ewa said...

I'm loving the colors, great job! I think you can get her done quick.

Joysze said...

Moving right along on her, you are.... why am I talking like Yoda??.... She looks great. :D

Erla Björk said...

I just discovered your blog and you are one talented stitcher. Can´t wait to see more of your progress.
All the best from a stitcher in Iceland :)

Mrs Dibble said...

We had the same sort of weekends here in Sydney....raining,windy and Rugby World Cup and cross stitch of course