Sunday, September 11, 2011

Poppy Fairy Nearly Done!

So Poppy is nearly Finished and I'm very excited as she looks stunning!

I'm even excited about getting home to finish her!

There is just a small amount of beads to add, so shouldn't take longer than an hour or so........
I cant post any pics coz I'm at work on my break............LOL!
Then I have decided to put some serious work into "Spring Explosion Mermaid" As she still needs to be finished for A December Birthday!

Also some other news, Its Nearly my 1 Yr Blogaversary! How Exciting! I honestly though that I would not enjoy doing this but I have done. So a Couple of Weeks left I think its the last week of this Month! So I'm just having a we think about what I might do to mark the Occasion, I'm not sure Giveaways are the done thing.....so maybe it might be one, I'm not sure yet.......I will have to put my thinking cap on.............

One more thing before I go, I just wanted to say that my thoughts and prays are with all of my friends in the states on this sad day..........10yrs ago the world was changed forever....and It will never be the same again............R.I.P

That's it for now, I might be back later tonight with a Pic "Poppy Fairy"

Happy Stitching All!

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Can't wait to see your pics!!!

rosebud68 said...

Happy nearly one year anniversary.....so glad you started this blog as I have loved seeing your gorgeous projects and have also appreciated your tips and tricks. Thanks for sharing your talent with us all