Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Im a Bit Late But The Winner is.............

I know I'm a late but I have a Winner and its.............Thoeria.....Well Done! So I'm guessing "Holly" will be winging her way all the way to South Africa! Which I think is awesome!

Theoria, Please Email me so I get your address to post it off!

Also a big thanks to all of you wonderful followers for all of your wonderful and humbling comments! They mean so much and I think you all ROCK!!!!!!

So I am still working on "Spring Explosion" I am now 4 pages completely finished! In the middle of last week I had hair fatigue I was just over It, I even contemplated starting a new project, but I was good and just keep going, although I did move onto the skin which I didn't want to do, but I needed a break from a confetti minefield!

So here are the pics

"Spring Mermaid" Sat 8th October
The last square of the page was horrendous! But we got there in the end!

Now in other exciting News HAED have a new section which I for one Love. Its a range Called "Minis"

Link = Mini's at HAED

So they are a full size chart but in mini form hey I'm willing to give up a little detail for a great picture and a faster stitch........I'm really hoping we see some of the Larger Hannah Lynn's and Jasmine Becket Griffith and Josephine Wall Esp her Zodiac Series and I would Love the "Sins" so I'm crossing my fingers..........So make sure you head over and check them out! I for one am already a big fan of the Idea and hope there is a SALE soon! LOL!

Thanks again for all your wonderful words!

Have a Great week all and Theoria Email me Soon!

Happy Stitching All!

7 comments:

Thoeria said...

Oh happy happy happy me!!! Thanks so much!!! I am so very very excited ! (Can you tell :-) ?)
I'll message you the address! Holly's going to love it out here in sunny SA!

Lesley said...

Congratulations Thoeria :) no wonder you are excited :)
Great mermaid progress picture.The colours really are stunning.

threadbear said...

Congrats Thoeria!

Soooo worth all the effort with the hair - looks amazing!

stitchstitchknit said...

Congrats to Thoeria (what a beautiful name, by the way...) =)
I'm sure Holly will enjoy some traveling.

Spring Mermaid looks beautiful =)
The Haed-Minis are a gorgeous Idea. Sometimes the full designs are so big, that you doubt to complete them all in this life, but the quick stitches only include a very small part of the design. I think the minis are a great solution =)

Rachel said...

Congratulations Thoeria!! Lucky you are! :)

Spring Explosion looks amazing! I love the colors.

I am not 100% sold on the minis right now, maybe I just need to give it time. It might help to see some stitched up! :D

Joysze said...

Congrats to Thoeria. :)

Mermie looks awesome!!!! I can't wait to see her face. :D

rosebud68 said...

Congrats Thoeria, it must be nice to know that you will have a special piece of new zealand to hang on your wall.
Fantastic progress, she is looking stunning, keep up the wonderful stitching :)