Monday, November 14, 2011

Give me A Head with Hair!

Lots and Lots of Hair!

"Selina" is Coming along nicely, I'm loving stitching with all the burnt orange's......and browns!

So I have been working on her for just over a week now, I'm pretty pleased with the progress and I think I might be on target for a finish soon.............

But here are the pics....So this is where I left her...........

"Selina" 3rd November
"Selina" 7th November
"Selina" 11th November
"Selina" 14th November
I think I'm going to leave the treats in her hair till after all the hair is stitched and then the heart and fruit and then the dreaded face!

I have also resisted the sale at HAED! As much as I want to I'm not.

I also want to say thanks for all of your Wonderful comments on the "Mermaid" Finish, I'm actually pretty proud of her. Your kind words mean heaps! Also Welcome to my new followers I hope you all enjoy my rambles and I look forward to watching all your blogs as well! Another Thanks to Daffycat for the tip about the comments! I hope it makes my followers life a little more simpler.............

And as for my teeth I cant wait to get them gone! HAHA! The pain is getting better but the headaches are driving me mental and with work the way it has been the last fortnight I cant wait! Work is really starting to ramp up.......It's like it got to the first of November and "BANG" Busy Busy Busy..........personally I can't wait for it to be done and dusted because then its the Christmas break and I never get time off at Xmas so I'm looking forward to this break..........6 Weeks to go and counting!

Hope you all have a Fantastic Week as always!

Happy Stitching!

14 comments:

Thoeria said...

Oh Selina is looking good! You've done heaps on her in such a short bit of time!

Also-wanted to again say a HUGE THANK YOU for "Holly"- she's arrived safe and sound and is gorgeous!

Claire said...

Selina's looking like she is having a great hair day!
After seeing you finish Spring Explosion,I have added it to my Christmas list.My list gets bigger everytime I vist this blog lol.

Rachel said...

Selina is looking amazing!! You are making terrific progress on her. I look forward to seeing her finished. :)

RuthB said...

Wow -- looking great!

Lesley said...

Selina is coming along beautifully.

Erla Björk said...

Selina is looking amazing! Can´t belive how fast you are stitching her :)

demeter83 said...

Wow, you've done loads on her, and she's looking absolutely stunning. Can't wait to see the treats in her hair!

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

I wish I stitched half as fast as you! Her hair looks great... can't wait to see the finish!

Joysze said...

She looks awesome!!! :D Sheeeesh!!! Your dentist sure is busy... can't get in sooner? :(

Terri said...

HI, I'm a new follower of your blog. I was looking at your gallery of finishes and WOW! Your stitching is exquisite! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Donna said...

Great progress!! She is looking soo good and colourful !!!

Rhona said...

What a fantastic design!Looking forward to seeing more of her.

Jennifer M. said...

Your stitching is just gorgeous. It is like watching a painting be made. Your work is so perfect. :)

Jen

TammyK said...

Selina is gorgeous. Looking forward to following her progression :-)