Monday, January 16, 2012

Rose Update Holly Re-Stitch IHSW and Back to Work!

Whew, that title was a post by itself!

So I went back to work, and it was almost carnage! Almost but not quite, Back to School was pretty much set up and there was only a small mess to sort out, so all in all not to bad! Much better than the last time I had 10 days off!

The downside to going back to work, was that by the time I got home stitching was far from my mind, I have managed to put some more into "Rose" and also made a start on a re-stitch.

"Rose" Day 7
"Rose" Day 8
"Rose" Day 9
"Rose" Day 10

"Rose" Day 11
So for 11 Days Stitching she is looking pretty good!

I also made a start on my re-stitch on "Holly" after gifting one last year for my blogaversary! So i spent Friday and Saturday stitching on her.........and I'm pretty pleased with how she is coming...

"Holly" Friday 13th Jan
"Holly" Saturday 14th Jan
Don't forget this weekend is IHSW so I'm hoping to get "Holly" Finished. Head on Over to Joysze's Blog to check it out and sign up!

Right that's it for now! Monique asked in my last post if i will do a tutorial on how to mount onto canvas I will, but I do need to take some pics, so bare with me!

Have a fantastic week, and have fun hermitting!

Happy Stitching!

13 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Those are some very beautiful stitches. U love your JE fairy.

Jennifer M. said...

Gorgeous stitching! Vacations never do last long enough do they? :) By the time you go back to work, you find you need another vacation right after starting.

Jen

Amanda "Stitcher Mom" said...

Lovely stitching

The Crafty Pixie said...

So pretty! ^_^

country stitcher said...

Beautiful stitching!!!
Happy Stitching!
Denise

demeter83 said...

They both look gorgeous, glad you managed to get loads done on your break, but it's always such a same when we have to go back to work and lose our stitching time!

Agata said...

beautiful work :)
we share very same taste - most of your patterns I love to stitch myself.

saramm1987 said...

ziet er heel mooi uit, prachtig gedaan

Mvg saramm1987

Thoeria said...

Rose is looking amazing! And I wonder where Holly is :-) She does look gorgeous in her new home :-)

Cat said...

I so admire how fast you stitch - I know I have said it before - but wow! I don't think I would have the patience to do a restitch ever, but Holly looks beautiful and fun to stitch :)

Mangogirl said...

Holly is looking wonderful and so is rose. Great progress

Joysze said...

"So for 11 Days Stitching she is looking pretty good!"

Surely you jest!! For 11 days, that's looking AMAZING!!!!

Awesome restart on Holly too. Looking forward to HD'ing #2 with you on this piece. :D

Meari said...

Beautiful stitching! I'm curious as to how you mount your stitching to the painted canvas?