Sunday, May 27, 2012

Earth Update!

Good Morning!

After another mad week at work. With doing extra hours and having to go in on both my days off because our pregnant processor is playing the fool......which I wont to carry on about because it gets me worked up...........I have continued working in "Earth" this week and I think I'm going to keep going on her till she is finished. I think another week should do it.

"Earth Goddess" before
"Earth Goddess" 26th May 2012
"Earth" Face
As you can see she is looking great! I have made some slight changes to the amount of Quarter stitches that were used in her arms.......It was a mine Field in there. I don't think it detracts at all from the over all look. The Metallic thread around the leaf's in her hair I think is going to look great when its done even the little bit I have done already looks amazingly good if I do say so......

If you have this in your to-do pile, I suggest you move it to the top pronto!

That's about it today! I need to get myself ready for work!

Have a great week all!

Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

dulcinella said...

It's a very beautiful piece. I can understand why you want to keep on stitching till its finished!

sharine said...

She is looking beautiful! Good luck finishing her this week.

mdgtjulie said...

She's gorgeous. I LOVE her face. Beautiful, absolutely stunning. I can hardly wait to see her finished!!!

Michelle said...

She looks stunning, i love her.
Good luck at your work for next week.

Thoeria said...

Oh Wow! She is looking stunning!

Susan said...

Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing her finished.

demeter83 said...

She's looking gorgeous, you've got loads done.
She is on my todo list (along with loads of others by Joan), I have to admit that as of yet I've not done a Joan design, but it'll happen!

Agata said...

your works are stunning :)
I really admire your taste, as most of these patterns I love to stich myself :)

Gizzimomo said...

She's totally stunning!

Carla said...

Looks fantastic! Great progress!

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D

Joysze said...

Holy smoly, she looks AWESOME!! :D I think she's one of my favorite JE's. :D