Monday, May 21, 2012

IHSW May!

I hope everyone had a productive ISHW I sure did! I felt as if for once I got alot done.

Last week I worked some more on "Harebell Fairy" I have decided that I'm going to work on what I like as long as it does not involve any more starts (And only start something once something is finished) . Also I'm still undecided about "Santa" but will keep you posted on that!

"Harebell Fairy" 17th May
Excuse the poor lighting in my pics today!

So for IHSW I worked on "Earth Goddess" I've nearly finished all of the ground am hoping to get that done tonight!

"Earth Goddess" 20th May 2012
There is a little bit of backstitch done on the mushrooms and it really brings it to life!
I'm also giving you another clue as to what I'm stashing for ........"There are 2 of them"

Also you have this

Keep your guess's coming in. Although for the record I have already stitched JE "Water Goddess" so you can cross her of the list!

Also I'm not liking the new blogger interface so I've reverted back to the old one......Much better!

Tonight is also a special Night in little ol New Zealand. Tonight TV2 will be screening a 90minute special of "Shortland Street" which is our longest running soap reaching a huge 20yrs on TV! Such a milestone esp since they pump out 5 shows a week over 46 weeks or something crazy like that! So I cant wait for that! I love a little carnage and destruction on TV! So "Happy Birthday Shortland Street" Hope you go off with a bang! And yes I have watched since Day 1 my Sister and 1 and we still love it!

As I write this they are playing a tribute to Robin Gibb if Bee Gee's fame, who passed away from cancer! So very sad, however he has certainly left his make on the world with some fantastic music! He will always be remembered R.I.P Robin

Hope you all have a Fantastic Week!

Happy Stitching All!

16 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Beautiful pieces. You have some lovely things in progress. Hope you enjoy the Shortland Street special. I don't watch much TV here, except for football. Awesome!!

dulcinella said...

Lovely cross stitching. Both pieces have stunning colors and they both look so delicate. I'm really looking forward to see your updates on these projects.

Annie said...

Both are coming along beautifully! I'm thinking you're stashing for JE's Mermaids...

Cat said...

Lovely work as always! I still have my money on the Mini Aquamarine - just because I remember you posted a pic of the design some time ago (so you must have it ín your stash), and the colours are very similar (light-blueish).

Please reveal it soon, you're killing me with suspense!! :D

Monique said...

I agree with all that its wonderful work as usual. Your making my fingers itch to start earth goddess. Luckily for me, I don't have any spare fabric atm, so no chance of me caving in to the urge. Also could you pls tell me what prog you use to add the border and text to your pics pls?

Melissa said...

Great job on both your projects!

Carla said...

Nice progress on both fairies!

tiffstitch said...

Harebell Fairy and Earth Goddess looks amazing! Is your secret project Cinderella?

Rosemary said...

I happened over for IHSW, I finally joined up and after visiting all the blogs, I have so much inspiration. I want to do nothing BUT stitch. Your pieces are very nice, I think that Harebell Fairy is going to look grand.

Bea said...

Love the pieces you're working on. Look forward to seeing them progress.

milly said...

Hello

Lovely progress with your WIPS - glad you had a good IHSW!

weustygirl said...

Glad you had a good IHSW, your work is looking lovely. I must charge my camera batteries and update mine as well!!!
Ah yes, Shorties...I have been a fan since day one as well and all I can say is "yay, Hayley is gone!!!!" It was an exceptionally good episode!!!

Susan said...

Lovely stitching and amazing progress!

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D

is it something like the summer fairy from JE?

Thoeria said...

Oh beautiful stitching as always! ANd still no idea what you're stashing for - will be watching patiently to see:)

Stitchesbyme said...

beautiful stitches