Saturday, July 14, 2012

A little bit more of Pearl, and a Page of Shame

The kids are back in the park playing the weekend soccer the roads were busier yesterday, that means the school holidays are nearly over and the little bra....I mean darlings will be running a mock at work tomorrow. I'm pleased I still have 1 more day of piece and quiet left.

Yes that's right the weekend is half over which means I have 2 more weeks left at work. I officially handed over 1 of my rolls on Thursday, It felt really weird! Although I did say that in my last week at work I would be relegated to the counter. HAHA.

I have had a really productive couple of days stitching. I have finished page 2 of "Pearl" and made a start on Page 3

"Pearl" 11th July
"Pearl" 12th July
"Pearl" 13th July
Look you can see an Elbow! I've never been so excited to see one before.

I think I'm going to continue across to the end of the page.

I have also added a new Tab entitled "Page of Shame" here are photo's of all my current WIPS, Long Term Projects and Things that have fallen of the Wagon, Also at the bottom is upcoming projects as well. When I Update a project I will then Change the Pic on the page. I think that it will help motivate me to completing some of the projects I've had on the go for awhile.

Let me know what you think. I also encourage you all do to the same, list them all, all those ones that you have started and never quite got round to finishing.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm off to yup you guessed it Pack some more!

Happy Stitching All!

15 comments:

Blu said...

I've got a WIPs in Progress page as a sort of guilt-inducer... except that I've left off a few and I studiously avoid looking at the page... so I'm not too sure how well it works.

The Crafty Princess said...

I think it's a great idea. I've got a seperate page for wips, stash and finishes (only 1 in that last one though LOL). I like looking through them to keep my mojo going and I find it really helpful to keep track of it all.

Pearl looks fantastic. Nice elbow job!

xox

Jan said...

I have my WIPocalypse page for the WIPs I'm working on this year. I really need to add some more. Glad to see I'm not the only one that has all BAPs on my list LOL!

Bianca said...

Pearl is coming along beautifully. I love the color palette on this one!

Ewa said...

You know Manbroiderer, I think you're right! I think I'll do that, too.

weustygirl said...

Pearl is looking gorgeous, I love the design and you are motoring along with it
Thanks for sharing your WIP page, what a good idea. I might even do one myself :)
Enjoy your last 2 weeks in the big smoke :)

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on Pearl. She is looking beautiful.

Melinda said...

Love your blog - I am relatively new to blogging - your post made me laugh and that is such a good thing.

Pearl is beautiful, and so are all your WIPS...

Gizzimomo said...

Pearl is looking gorgeous, those wings are beautiful!

Stitching Noni said...

Pearl is looking awesome! Just love all the pink! Your page of shame is a great idea. I need to do something like that to get me back onto all those poor UFO's sitting in the cupboard!

Lija said...

It is looking beautiful!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hi, returning the following. And look - I'm number 250!! I get such a kick out of being a "round number" follower LOL.
Looking forward to seeing more of your stitching.

demeter83 said...

Looks gorgoues, can't belive the little darlings go back to school soon for you, they've only just broken up over here, I didn't realise it was such a difference

Brandon said...

Great progress! If I had a page of shame it wouldn't motivate me at all. It would stay there until I get the urge to work on those pieces haha.

Mangogirl said...

Gorgeous stitching.