Friday, May 24, 2013

Settled into a New Abode...........

Well I am now settled into our new Home! Feels fantastic to have all my stuff back, after having it all packed away for so long! Also this weekend I get my Star Wars Room Back YAY! That's been packed away for nearly 2 years......So I'm even more super excited about that!

I have also been off work on Annual Leave, 1 week down 1 to go.........I feel relaxed, but now I'm tired........

So I have managed to get some Stitching in as well......So I have an Update on 2 projects

First Up Chrysanthemum Fairy

"Chrysanthemum Fairy" 20th May
And here is what she looked like after a days work on her.....

"Chrysanthemum Fairy" 21st May
I'm really digging the disembodied arm.........that's a great look.

The Second project is "Air Goddess" I have been working on her on and off since August last year.....the longest I have worked on any JE Piece.............So I am determined to get it done before my break is over................

"Air Goddess" Before 25th April
After 1 Days work........

"Air Goddess" 22nd May
"Air Goddess" 24th May
So as you can see not to much left.............backstitching, beads face etc.......So hopefully, no I'm determined to have her done by next Friday!

That's about it for now. I'm about to go and watch my niece play netball for the afternoon!

See you all soon!

Happy Stitching All!

15 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching.

Susan said...

Glad you're settling into your new home. Great progress on your stitching. Love the colors in Crysanthemum Fairy - I'll have to look for that one (as well as all the others). Cheering you on for a finish of Air.

Claudette497 said...

Congratulations on the house! Your stitching looks wonderful - I can't wait to see Goddess finished!

The Crafty Princess said...

I know what you mean I can't wait to move into my new home just so I can be with all my stuff that I haven't seen for years!

Both wips look fantastic. Good luck in completing Goddess by next week. I know you will do it.
xo Alicia

weustygirl said...

wow, how have you managed to get so much done while moving, you are a machine!!!! Loving the progress on your 2 WIPS, lovely to see them taking shape.

demeter83 said...

I know I'm a bit late but great to see you back again. Sorry life has been stressful (and a tad scary by the sound of it), but it looks as though you're settling down a bit now, and it's lovely to see your updates again!

Irishenchantment said...

so happy you are settling in and getting organised :) glad to see your stitching again i love watching your progress and will look forward to seeing you post again soon :)

shel xx

Jennifer M. said...

Lovely stitching progress. Enjoy your new home and the rest of your vacation. :-)

Stitching Noni said...

Wonderful to hear that you're all settled in... And you have your Star Wars room back :)
Your stitching is gorgeous.. So good to see your updates again :)

Stitching Angel said...

Hi Love your stitching. I hope you don't mind me putting your blog on my blog list. If you do please let me know on my blog crossstitchangel@blogspot.com.au Thanks

Stitching Noni said...

Just dropping in to say hi! Hope everything is going ok with you - haven't seen you around for a long while! Miss seeing your gorgeous stitching and reading all your news!
Take care ;o)
Hugs xx

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulations on the new home. Your Air Goddess and Chrysanthemum Fairy look beautiful. Can't wait to see pictures of your new house and specially of your Star Wars Room.

Thoeria said...

Was running down my list of blogs and realised that I it's been a while since your beuatiful work was shown out here :) Hope all is well and would really love to see how your Air Goddess ended up :)

erlabjorke said...

Beautiful stitching. Love seeing your progress pics :)

Ma, Herself said...

Congratulations to you and the Gardener! May you share many happy years in your new home :)
Your "Chrysanthemum Fairy" is gorgeous...I love the colors and even the disembodied arm (which personally I find quite fetching), and so is "Air Goddess" I love the fabric!
I adore Bungalows and would love to see pics as you make it your own and add your personal stamp...
Hugs
Ma